Welcome to the Cypress Snow School Team!
We're very excited to have you on our team and are looking forward to getting to know. Here's a handy Welcome Guide to help start your first season off on the right foot. Once you've checked that out, please make sure to explore the rest of this site - it's packed with loads of helpful information to answer all your questions!
New Hire Check List
a) Canadians & Permanent Residents
- Secure your place by completing the Instructor Registration Form by September 10, 2018
- Make note of your chosen Orientation Training dates
- Complete a Criminal Record Check (or have ready one already done within the last 2 years)
- Have a helmet (any colour) and black snow pants to go with your Uniform
- Show up to Orientation! Don’t forget to bring:
- Your Social Insurance Number
- Copies of your Instructor Certifications (if not sent with your application)
- Copy of your Criminal Record Check (if not done through Cypress Backcheck)
b) Extra tasks for Non-Canadian Residents
*we recommend you do these before entering Canada
- Secure your Work Permit (and bring a copy to Orientation)
- Purchase your travel medical insurance
- Apply for your Canadian Social Insurance Number
- Find Housing (you can also do this once you're in Canada
We recommend checking out these pages for the nitty gritty of Snow School...
Perks & Fun Stuff for YOU
And last, but not least, here's all the good stuff!
Check your email for our monthly (or more) Newsletters for events, updates, and more perks for you!
Snow School Team (coming soon)